|Sunspot's 'Respect Me' Poster|
|First||Likes Sipton tea.|
|Second||Likes Sipton tea.|
|Third||Likes Sipton tea.|
Sunspot is one of the main characters of Hardshell 'n' Shockwave. In a nutshell, he is a royal-tea-drinking Nabob from the Country of Tea Drinkers.
- Sunspot has no confirmed last name.
- Each and every time, without mistake, he uses the last name of a British official of the modern era.
- Some name examples: Sunspot Clive, Sunspot Munro, Sunspot Hastings, Sunspot Cornwallis, Sunspot Dalhousie...
- When trapped under Shockwave and calling for help, he introduces himself as Tokugawa Sunspot, but corrects it to Sunspot Edward Frederick Lindley Wood, better known as The Viscount Sunspot Halifax and The Lord Sunspot Irwin.
- Although he is a British "Nabob", he is in the Desi Trio because the trio is of the three main characters living in India, and not necessarily Indians.
- Sunspot drinks a certain "Sipton Royal Tea". This is not mentioned in any episode of Season 1, but will be mentioned in Season 2.
- The chatlog which proves the above point is:
- [02:11] Hardshell: So are you going to tell what Royal Tea Sunspot drinks?
- [02:11] Shockwave: Sipton Royal Tea
- [02:12] Hardshell: Sipton?
- [02:12] Shockwave: It's intentional
- Sipton is probably a parody of Lipton. Shockwave saying "It's intentional" makes the chance of it being true even higher - that it was intentionally changed to avoid naming any brand.